Headset Controller Holders
Headset Controller Holder – Bose A30
- 3D printed in Black Polycarbonate able to withstand high ambient heat in a hot cockpit when aircraft parked on the ramp. Polycarbonate can withstand ambient temps up to 120C (248 Degree Fahrenheit). This is NOT printed in a low temp and low cost PETG as seen with other similar products.
- Can be configured to mount to the aircraft window using the included suction cups. See Pics
- Can be configured to be hard mounted to an instrument panel or when using the included clamping plate be mounted to soft aircraft interior panels
- Can be mounted to existing Cessna Ashtray Frames in a piggyback fashion. See pics
- Integrated mounting slot for clip or strap commonly used when mounting in a hanging fashion behind the pilots head like often used in Helicopters and some regional jets.
Included with Purchase:
- Headset Controller Dock for Bose A30 3D printed in Black Polycarbonate.
- 2ea suction cups with threaded stud for use when in suction cup mounting configuration.
- 1ea clamping plate with threaded inserts for use when hard mounting to instrument panel or soft interior panels. 3D printed in Black Polycarbonate
Shipping Fee: Flat rate same price for 1ea or multiples.
- USA including Hawaii & Alaska: $5.00
- Mexico & Canada: $25
- Europe: $30
- South America: $35
- All other locations: Contact me prior to order for quote
Coupon code for ordering multiples: 5off
- Input code above for $5 off each controller holder when ordering more than one. OK to mix and match between versions